Re: [802SEC] Are there any fee waiver requests for the March 2023 LMSC plenary session?

Glenn, and others,
if you have any meetings that you are claiming an exemption, please list mtg and names.

Please remember that waiving a fee for a Friday meeting does not include other meetings not listed in waiver request of the 802 EC (LMSC)

Kind Regards,
Jon

Get BlueMail for Android