[802SEC] Updated Operations Manual, Chair's Guidelines and Affiliation and Endorsement letters.

All

At the closing meeting, the LMSC approved changes to the Operation Manual and Chair's guidelines. Links to the documents with our current rules can be found at:
https://www.ieee802.org/devdocs.shtml

In addition, we updated the text for an affiliation letter declaration in the Chair's Guidelines in November 2022. The current sample letters used "Sponsor", so I changed those to "Standards Committee" and updated all 4 sample letters (endorsement and affiliation, each in .docx and .odt format).

The sample letters can be found at the same link as above.

John D'Ambrosia: This closes out my action item 6.02 from Nov. 2022 Plenary opening meeting

(all of my should be closed now).

James Gilb