IEEE 802 Plenary July 9-14, 2023
Session Registration is Available Now
The July 2023 IEEE 802 Plenary is scheduled to take place in Berlin, Germany at the Estrel Berlin.
In-Person and Virtual participation will be available for this session.
Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3, 802.11, 802.15, 801.18, 802.19, 802.24
Session Registration Website Registration Fees and Deadlines
Registration Fees Terms
- Early $US 700.00 until May 26, 2023
- Standard $US 1000.00 until June 30, 2023
- Late/Onsite $US 1300.00 after June 30, 2023
- Student $US 150.00
* Registration Fees are required for all individuals who participate in session(s).
* The Registration Fee is the same for In-Person and Virtual participation.
* The Registration Fee is Non-Transferable
* Registration Fees are payable by credit card only
*If you are required to change your registration type after registration please contact:
Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to June 23, 2023.
Cancellation Fees and Deadlines
- Fully Refundable: Until May 26, 2023
- Refundable with a $US150.00 Cancellation Fee: After May 26, until June 30, 2023
- Non Refundable: After June 30, 2023
€ 143,85 per standard single room and night
€ 175,35 per standard double room and night
Room rates include breakfast, internet, service charges and VAT.Booking Policy (Credit Card Guarantee)
* Bookings need to be guaranteed by a valid credit card.Booking Cutoff Date
* This credit card will not be charged in advance of arrival, payment is due upon arrival at the hotel by the guest.
* Only in case of applying cancellation and/or No Show charges, the advised credit card will be charged by the hotel.
Group Rate Deadline: May 30, 2023Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Deadline: June 16, 2023
* Hotel room reservations can be canceled free of charge without penalty until June 16, 2023.
After June 16, 2023 a cancellation fee in the amount of 80% of the contracted room rate, per room, per night, may apply.
This penalty applies to all the nights and rooms canceled after the cancellation deadline.
The Cancellation Penalty may apply to rooms canceled as a result of shortening the duration of one’s stay.Late Arrival and No Show Policy
* Room reservations are guaranteed for late arrival after 6pm.
* In case of no show, the penalty of 80% of the contracted room rate, per room, per night, also applies and will be charged.
Subject to Availability
All of the IEEE 802 room rates are subject to the availability in the Guest Room block. When the block is sold out or the May 30, 2023 deadline has passed market rates will apply.
Traveling To/From Berlin, Germany
Please take the steps to determine if you require travel documentation including such items as a VISA to attend a particular IEEE 802 Meeting. The requirements change from time to time. Because of this, we strongly urge all attendees to review the entry requirements for traveling to each IEEE 802 meeting location and determine for themselves, or in collaboration with their employer, what if any travel documentation is required.
VISA and Travel Documents:
Registered Attendees shall have access to the following:
* Registration Confirmation Email
* Registration Fee Receipt
* Letter of Invitation from IEEE Standards
Registered Attendees who book within the IEEE 802 Block at the Estrel Berlin shall have access to an official confirmation of stay including the name and dates of the IEEE 802 Session.
Traveling To/From the Estrel Berlin:
Please take the steps to determine how you would like to travel to the Estrel Berlin. There are a number of options within the city and local region including.
* Public Transit Buses, Regional Train Service, S-Bahn Commuter Train* , Rental Car, Ride Share
*The stop closest to Estrel Berlin is called Sonnenallee.
From the Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER)
General Health and Safety Overview
Know Before You Go
Local rules, restrictions and guidelines can change from time to time. IEEE's recommendation with respect to travel is to gather the information you need including referring to your country's consulate or state department for the most up to date information related to travel to your destination, and any countries where you may have layovers as part of your scheduled travel.
Please ensure you are familiar with the face coverings guidance at your destination and/or transit airports. If in doubt, bring a mask with you to ensure your comfort and compliance.EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST
Session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to email@example.com
with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message: