[802SEC] FW: 802 EC telecon agenda item 6.01 Supporting an IEEE Milestone Program Plaque for FCC's 5/9/85 creation of the unlicensed ISM bands/Possible draft for plaque

-------- Original message --------
From: marcus@marcus-spectrum.com
Date: 6/4/23 9:51 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: thompson@ieee.org
Cc: Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org>, Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Subject: 802 EC telecon agenda item 6.01 Supporting an IEEE Milestone Program Plaque for FCC's 5/9/85 creation of the unlicensed ISM bands/Possible draft for plaque

I believe that the wording of the plaque will require several iterations
as the WaveLAN plaque did.

Attached is an initial proposal but it certainly will need consensus
building as often people have somewhat different views of historical
events. I am flexible and think a compromise can be reached that can be
acceptable to all.