Dear EC members,
At the recent 2023 July EC closing Plenary, the EC approved conditionally forwarding P802.11REVme to SA ballot (See Motion #7 on Page 10 of
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/23/ec-23-0151-00-00EC-jul-2023-plenary-802-ec-closing-mtg-minutes.pdf . The recirculation ballot on P82.11REVme D4.0 has been completed in accordance with the schedule presented at the time of conditional approval. All
of the conditions have been met (per section 12 in
- After resolution of the recirculation ballot is completed, the approval percentage is at
least 75% and there are no new valid DISAPPROVE votes.
The approval percentage is 96.3% and no new valid DISAPPROVE votes were received.
- No technical changes, as determined by the Working Group Chair, were made as a result of the recirculation ballot.
No changes were made as a result of the recirculation ballot.
- No new valid DISAPPROVE comments on new issues that are not resolved to the satisfaction of the submitter from existing DISAPPROVE voters.
- If the Working Group Chair determines that there is a new invalid DISAPPROVE comment or vote, the Working Group Chair shall promptly provide details to the IEEE 802 LMSC.
No new such comments or votes.
- The Working Group Chair shall immediately report the results of the ballot to the IEEE 802 LMSC including: the date the ballot closed, vote tally and comments associated with any remaining disapproves (valid and
invalid), the Working Group responses and the rationale for ruling any vote invalid.
The ballot opened on 2023-08-10 and closed on 2023-08-30. The vote tally is 338 Approve, 13 Disapprove and 21 Abstain – Lack of Expertise. No comments were received associated with the remaining disapproves and no votes or comments were ruled invalid.
We will submit P802.11REVme D4.0 to SA ballot.
Please let me know of any questions.
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1