Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] 09 Jan 2024 802 EC Teleconference



All,

The draft agenda for tomorrow’s meeting has been uploaded -

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/23/ec-23-0236-02-00EC-09-jan-2024-802-ec-monthly-teleconference-agenda.xlsx.

Please review and get back to me with any proposed modifications.

Please note that I will be late to tomorrow’s meeting, and Mr. Gilb will be supporting the role of recording secretary in my absence.  In order for me to help prep things for him – I request that everyone review the agenda asap and get back to me with any of their feedback.

Also – in case you did not realize it – tomorrow’s meeting is at 2pm ET.  There was a time change in November.  I bring this up because no one caught on the agenda that the times were all wrong.  (Yes I fixed it with this revision 😊).

Regard,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC


To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1