Re: [802SEC] +++EC review+++ a draft response submission to South Africa's consultation "Draft radio frequency migration plan"

Dear colleagues,

It is a friendly reminder that, if you have any comments or questions on the draft response, please kindly let me know by the end of today, Monday, 20 May 2024.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward