From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of James P. K. Gilb <00002e97ee634fdf-dmarc-request@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 9:03 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] Agenda items for June conference call

JohnI would like to request the following items:1) DT, 10 min, CS-BOG survey on strategic cooperation with external organizations   - WG Chairs and others: I need a list of partners that you consider most relevant, e.g., IETF, IEC, ITU-T, ITU-R, ???2) DT, 5 min, CS-SAB web page for IEEE 802 (need to assign responsible party)3) DT, 10 min, IEEE 802 History preservation (see https://ethw.org/Wireless_LAN_802.11_Wi-Fi)--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair