From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of James P. K. Gilb <00002e97ee634fdf-dmarc-request@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2024 6:20 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] Review of the IEEE 802 LMSC subgroups

Dear IEEE 802 LMSC members

In our opening meeting on Monday, we will review the "scope, duties and membership" of:
IEEE 802 LMSC JTC1 Standing Committee
IEEE 802 LMSC ITU Standing Committee
IEEE 802 LMSC IETF Standing Committee
IEEE 802 LMSC Wireless Chairs Standing Committee
IEEE 802.18 Regulatory TAG

The Chairs of those standing committees/TAG should include the slides for their respective subgroup during their report.

I will ask for questions/comments regarding this information from the IEEE 802 LMSC members.

Following any questions, I will ask the IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary to record in the minutes that the Standards Committee reviewed the scope, duties and membership of that subgroup.

We will do the remaining subgroups during our closing meeting.

--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair