P802-REVc initial SA ballot results

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
  For help, see https://1.ieee802.org/email-lists/
  Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

The initial SA ballot of P802-REVc passed 84/6/1 (Y/N/A).

We received 77 comments with 45 Must be satisfied ones.

On Monday, we resolved 25 of the comments.

We have another meeting, Wednesday morning to resolve more comments.

The ballot report can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/24/1-24-0041-00-Mntg-p802-revc-sa-initial-ballot-report.pdf

and the comments at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/24/1-24-0042-00-Mntg-p802-revc-d2-0-ballot-comments.xlsx

I have reviewed and offered suggestions for the 11 editorial comments, which is captured in the spreadsheet.
--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair

===