[802SEC] IEEE Registration Authority Committee member

All

IEEE 802 LMSC appoints 2 representatives to the IEEE Registration Authority Committee for a 3 year term.  The term of Marc Holness expires at the end of 2024 and so I will be asking the IEEE 802 LMSC to recommend appointment of a represenative.

Marc has indicated that he is not going to continue.

I am therefore asking for volunteers for this position to contact me prior to 1 October, 2024 for consideration.

The RAC meets at least once a year, but the majority of the work is reviewing draft standards that have been submitted under mandatory coordination.

Additional information on the RAC can be found at: https://standards.ieee.org/about/bog/rac/ and specific questions can be addressed to the RAC Chair (Roger Marks) or the RAC administrator, both of whose emails can be found on that page.

--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair