[802SEC] Suggested comment resolution for P802-REVc

All

Your (not-so) humble editor was assigned the task of sorting out MAC frame vs. frame in the P802-REVc draft.

I have made an attempt at it, which can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/24/1-24-0045-00-Mntg-mac-frame-vs-frame-in-d2-0.odt

We will discuss this on the next P802-REVc comment resolution call, which my calendar shows to be taking place on 20 August, 7 am PDT.
--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair