Addition to Wireless Architecture Agenda

AV Time Synchronization for Wired and Wireless 802 LANs by Kevin Stanton, Intel Corporation (30 min+).

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/802_architecture_group/presentations/2006_07_16%20as-wireless-stanton-timesync-architecture%20FINAL.pdf

Kevin gave this presentation to the 802 Architecture group, and I asked him to re-present it for our group.  Should be an interesting discussion.

Tom

Latest Trade Press Releases from CSR:
14/06/2006 CSR partners with Callpod for Bluetooth conferencing technology

06/06/2006 CSR provides Bluetooth connectivity for Motorola iDEN handsets in the US

30/05/2006 CSR to provide BlueCore Silicon for Motorola iRadio wireless audio car adapter

Latest Financial Press Releases from CSR:
02/05/2006 Unaudited results for the quarter ended 31 March 2006

See CSR at the following events:
11th Sep 2006 - 14th Sep 2006: Fall VON 2006, Boston - USA More Details