stds-802-16: SYSREQ

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Hi all,

We as a team have to work on this in all earnest from April 5th. Let me
start with the name for the document. How if we call it as "LMDS system
architecture"

Chet

I think the word LMDS may be a bit misleading since it is intended for a
specific band in the US only (e.g., in Canada it is called LMCS). I suggest
we keep the term very generic, for example Broadband Wireless Access or
Fixed Wireless Access.

Regards,

-Imed