stds-802-16: MAC contribution, revised

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

It turned out that, in this PDF file I posted yesterday, Figure 3 was rendered poorly.

I struggled long and hard with Word and finally got it right. There is now an updated version posted.

Sorry about the problem. I appreciate that this may be an annoyance, especially since it's a rather large file (212K). To make things a little easier, I've posted just Figure 3 alone as:

<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/contrib/80216mc-99_01_Fig3.pdf>

Unfortunately, this won't save you much downloading time, since the figure alone is 145 K.

Roger