stds-802-16: SYSREQ: Comments from Montreal meeting are available on the website

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Hello,

The system requirements comments I received in writing during the Montreal
meeting, and which I captured on-the-fly in a table-of-comments, is available on
our web page in the form of a contribution at:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/sysreq/contributions/80216sc-99_25.pdf

The purpose of this is to inform the task group and remind the submitters of
their comments so they can submit specific changes to the system requirements
document using the forthcoming comment submittal process.  The system
requirements task group leadership will publish a comment submittal form and
submittal/editing process shortly.

Best Regards,

Brian Petry
802.16 sysreq editor