Re: stds-802-16: QoS: Service table

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

jmollenauer wrote:

> To the QoS Ad-hoc Committee and members of 802.16:
>
> I have attached the Quality of Service table which Dave Jarrett started
> at the Denver meeting last week.  This table summarizes the requirements
> that the 802.16 standard will need to meet if it is to serve the ervice
> classes given in the table.

Jim

Has the sys. req. group finilised that the 802.16 MAC MUST support variable
length (IP), ATM, narroband voice and DS1/E1 etc as listed in the document
attached to your email?

Thanks

--
Mr. Polychronis Tzerefos