stds-802-16: No additional contributions

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

To the members of IEEE 802.16 SYSREQ Task Group,

At this point we feel that our System Requirements document has
developed to the point that we no longer need to send out a call for
contributions. Any changes that you would like to make to the document
can be made via comments submitted on the document. Revision 4 of the
document is on the server now! The deadline for the next round of
comments is 12:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, August 31, 1999. Please make
sure that you comments are submitted by this date so they can be
considered at the next meeting. Comments not received by the deadline
will not be considered until the following meeting. Please contact me
with questions or comments you may have.

Best regards
George Fishel
SysReq Chairman