stds-802-16: Tutorial Open Forum at Session #5

On the Session #5 schedule

<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/meetings/mtg05/agenda.html>

you will notice a "Tutorial Open Forum" on Thursday evening.

I don't have the details worked out yet, but the idea is to create a
venue for people who want some time to explain something. I want to
satisfy some requests I've received along the lines of:

"I have a good idea about how to do part of an air interface (or
about how to evaluate one). I think other people are interested, but
it takes some time to explain. It does not fit with a scheduled
session, and it is unsolicited (not responding to a Call for
Contributions). However, other people are interested in what I'm
saying and have asked for a better explanation."

This would be an unofficial meeting that wouldn't count toward 75%
participation. We would post an agenda so people could chose which
presentations they'd like to attend.

I suggest making it first-come, first-served based on a document
contributions and then, once the session gets rolling, opening it up
for anyone to sign in.

I'll try to get something more formal in writing once I figure out
how this ought to work. Feel free to make suggestions.

Roger