stds-802-16: Tutorial Open Forum at Session #5

As I mentioned to the reflector last month, the Session #5 schedule
includes a "Tutorial Open Forum" on Thursday evening.

I have posted some procedures pertaining to this Forum:
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/meetings/mtg05/openforum.html>

Let me know if you'd like to schedule a presentation.

If your material applies specifically to a Call for Contributions,
you would be better off submitting it as a response to that Call.
Even if we are past the deadlines, we are still open to contributions
in areas in which sufficient meeting time is still available, such as:

*Call for Suggested Improvements and Mergers, IEEE 802.16.1
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/99/80216-99_16.pdf

*802.16.1 PHY Task Group: Call for Contributions on Modeling Issues
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/phy/docs/call_5.html

*802.16.1 MAC Task Group: Call for Contributions on Modeling Issues
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mac/docs/call_5.html

*Sub10 Study Group (under 10 GHz)
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/sub10/index.html

Roger