stds-802-16: COEXISTENCE TASK GROUP MEMBERSHIP

Members of 802.16:

The coexistence group is meeting in Montreal, April 19-20, 2000.  The
meeting will be hosted by Remi Chayer and Harris Corporation.  I have
attached the information provided by Remi concerning the meeting
logistics.  The number of people we are planning for is 14.  This is
based on the people who attended the coexistence meeting in
Albuquerque.  However, since the planned meeting is for coexistence
only, there may be other members of 802.16 who have an interest in
attending this meeting without conflict. This is an important meeting
and we will be finalizing the working draft of the coexistence practice
in preparation for the letter ballot.

In addition, I would like to update the membership list for our
coexistence group.  If you consider yourself a coexistence task group
member and have attended at least some portion of this task group's
meeting(s) in the past six months, please respond to this message by
reconfirming your interest as a coexistence task group member.

IMPORTANT:  If you plan to attend the upcoming meeting in Montreal,
please respond to this e-mail and let me know you plan to attend.  I
need this info to insure adequate space and accommodations.

I wish to thank Remi for making the meeting arrangements and for his
offer to host dinner one evening.

Thanks,

Leland

>>> Here are the details for the Montreal meeting:
- A block of 14 rooms have been reserved under Harris name.  The
attendees will need to do their own reservation by calling the Queen
Elisabeth Hotel at 1 (800) 441-1414 or 1 (514) 861-3511 and mention that
it is for the Harris room block.

-They will have to provide the dates of arrival and departure and a
credit card number to guarantee the reservation.  We have until March 31
to do so; after this date the block is not guaranteed.  The cost of the
room is $129 cdn per night (approx. $88 US).

        Hotel Details   Queen Elisabeth Hotel
                                900 Rene-Levesque Blvd, West
                                Montreal, Quebec, Canada
                                Tel.    (514) 861-3511
                                Fax     (514) 954-2256

- The meeting room and associated charges will be about $1300 US and
will need to be split between the participants.  The estimated
registration fee is expected to be $90 US each, based on 14 attendees. I
will confirm the "registration" fee and method of payment next week. The
hotel will not do the billing; I will try to find a simple way to deal
with that.

-Please make your own hotel reservation as soon as possible.  The hotel
is not sold out for our meeting days, but it is better not to take
chance.  Should anyone needs further information, please contact
Johanne Chalifoux (ed. Remi's Administrative Assistant), at (514)
421-8385.

As mentioned in my earlier e-mail, Harris will be pleased to offer the
dinner to the attendees on April 19.

Regards,

Remi Chayer       [mailto:rchayer@harris.com]
Harris Corporation - Microwave Communications Division
3 Hotel de Ville
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Canada     H9B 3G4
Tel.:   (514) 421-8360