stds-802-16: 802.11/802.15 Interim Meeting: 8-12 May in Seattle

Interim Meetings of IEEE 802.11 and 802.15 are scheduled for 8-12 May
2000 in Seattle, Washington, USA at the Renaissance Madison Hotel.
For more details, see
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/pub/Meeting_Plan.html>.

The 802.16 WirelessHUMAN Study Group is planning to meet that week to
gather the thoughts of 802.11 and 802.15. The tentative plan is to
hold that meeting Monday evening from 18:30-21:30; we will try to
firm that up. [The Study Group will of course also meet during our
802.16 Session #7 the previous week.]

If you would like to attend the 802.11/802.15 meetings, please make
your hotel reservations immediately. The official reservation
deadline has already passed, but there is apparently some kind of
extension; the host (Michael McInnis
<mailto:Michael.McInnis@PSS.Boeing.com>) wrote today:

>If you have not yet registered at the Renaissance Madison Hotel to
>attend this interim meeting, please do so as soon as possible
>since registration at this hotel will soon be on a space available
>basis only.

The reservation information is at:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/pub/2000/May00/99137r3P802-15_WG-Meeting-Venue-May-00.doc

Michael provided this additional information: