stds-802-16: Preregistration for Session #7 is closed

Preregistration for Session #7 is closed. You can confirm your
preregistration by checking the list:

<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg07/reglist.html>

which has now been alphabetized. Please contact me (and
jlawson@hns.com) if you see any problems. The list may still be
adjusted a bit.

The total 802.16 preregistration is 131. This is a lot; our previous
record record registration was 118 at Session #5. I expect that we
will have some on-site registrations that take the numbers still
higher.

In addition, 16 people registered for the co-located BRAN HIPERACCESS meeting.

Note this important fact: 47 of the 76 members of 802.16 are
preregistered, and I can think of a few more that I expect to attend.
Thus, the chances of a quorum (38) are good.

Be seeing you,

Roger