stds-802-16: Editors (and prospective editors): Documentation on process available.

Hello,

This message is for editors and prospective editors in 802.16 who may be
interested in the editorial process we have used to manage comments on
documents.

I have publised documentation on the "system" we have used successfully on the
802.16.1 functional requirements, and are now using for the 802.16.3 functional
requirements.

The document, and associated database, programs, announcement examples, etc. can
be found in a zip archive at:

http://ieee802.org/16/docs/00/80216-00_16.zip

Please start by looking at README.txt (for PCs) or readme (for UNIX).

And don't hesitate to let me know if you need help, find errors, or have
comments on the process.  And also, please feel free to modify and improve the
process---that's one reason I documented it.

Best Regards,

Brian Petry
3Com