Roger

ATTENTION:  All IEEE 802 Attendees !!!
IMPORTANT IEEE 802 MEETING INFO

DATE:		Thursday, June 1, 2000

ATTN:		ALL IEEE 802 ATTENDEES !!!!

SUBJ:		IEEE 802 LMSC Plenary Meeting:   JULY 10-14, 2000

We have recently been informed that our room block at the Hyatt
Regency La Jolla is nearly filled and they will be sold-out very soon
(this IS high season!).  This is not unexpected as our block was only
for 325 rooms and we had 600 attendees at our last meeting.  We are
arranging for overflow accommodations at some nearby properties
(watch for email soon), but if you really want to be at the HR La
Jolla, you should call immediately to reserve your room NOW:

Phone: +1-858-552-1234 be sure to request a room for "IEEE 802" to
get our $179 rate.

If when you call, you should find they are already sold-out, be sure
to request to be put on the 802-Wait-List so you will be notified
when rooms become available (we have 10% late cancellations).  Should
your plans change, for whatever reason, you may cancel your
reservation without penalty until 48 hours before 6 pm of arrival
date.  So if you want an on-site room, Reserve Now !!!  If you wait,
you will not get in!

For detailed meeting info please see our website at:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

PS: Don't forget: Pre-register for the meeting before Wednesday, June
28, 2000 to save $50.

Please contact us at mailto:802info@ieee.org or (408) 241-8906 if you
require further information and/or assistance. We look forward to
seeing you in San Diego.

Thank you.

Dawn C. Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer