stds-802-16: Published: Draft Recommended Practice for Coexistence ofBroadband Wireless Access Systems

This draft holds the IEEE Copyright notice and is therefore stored on
the password-protected area of the 802.16 web site.

[P.S. 802.16 decided at Session #6 to extend private web site access
to all those who have "participated" in a recent 802.16 session,
where "participation is defined in our normal way
<http://ieee802.org/16/membership.html>. I have not yet implemented
that decision, but I am ready to do so. I plan to distribute
instructions sometime today (Friday).]

Roger

Title: Draft Recommended Practice for Coexistence of Broadband
Wireless Access Systems

Document Number: IEEE 802.16.2-00/01r6

Source: Rebecca Chan <mailto:chan.rebecca@ic.gc.ca>