Re: stds-802-16: IEEE 802.16 press release - opportunities formember companies to participate

Dean,

It looks like the 802.16 Marketing Committee is making progress.

I think the press release should make one more point:

*IEEE 802.16.2 recently moved into the voting process for a
Recommended Practice on Coexistence

I notice that you did not include WirelessHUMAN. I think this is the
right way to go. The WirelessHUMAN group might want to draft an
announcement, run it by the Marketing Committee, and ask for WG
approval on November 9; we would then hold off on the actual
announcement pending PAR approval by the IEEE Standards Board in
their meeting of December 7.

Roger