RE: stds-802-16: Re: Agenda

Phil Thanks for your comments.
I agree with most if not all) of the things you said including that sarcasm
does not help.  On my part it is disappointment that a bunch of very
intelligent people cannot find the means to better communicative
interactions.  I also realize and agree that there is a limit to the stuff
one can put in one pound bag.  So as you suggested we have to seriously look
for alternatives; e.g., going beyond 3.5 day meetings, interim special
purpose interaction meetings, make less demanding finalization target dates,
etc.
You are not going to get something for nothing.  The question is whether we
are willing to sit down at the next meeting  and openly discuss these
alternatives and whether the price for these alternatives is worth the
benefits that are expected from such alternatives.
regards
Demos
Dr. Demosthenes J. Kostas
Director, Industry Standards