[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
stds-802-16: web site reorganization (internal structure only)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: stds-802-16: web site reorganization (internal structure only)
- From: "Roger B. Marks" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:48:47 -0700
- Delivered-To: email@example.com@fixme
- In-Reply-To: <A1170612471BD21185B90008C7FA0A0D011F02B1@idcpa4.pa.interdigital.com>
- References: <A1170612471BD21185B90008C7FA0A0D011F02B1@idcpa4.pa.interdigital.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have changed the internal organization of the 802.16 web site. It
looks the same from a web browser, but there are still some minor
differences you may notice.
The main change was to rename two directories:
* "coexistence" => "tg2"
* "sub11" => "tg3"
and move the two TG1 subdirectories into the "tg1" directory:
* "phy" => "tg1/phy"
* "mac" => "tg3/mac"
This will make the structure more consistent and easier to follow. It
will also make filing easier. This seemed like a relatively easy time
to make the change.
I have updated all of the links in the HTML files, and I think I've
also fixed most or all of the links in the PDFs. That's why you won't
see a difference from the web.
The only thing I can't fix is the links in the reflector archives and
in the reflector messages that people have stored away on their own
computers. Therefore, in order to maintain a legacy of files that
have been announced to the reflector under the old directory name, I
have left a copy in a directory with the old name. In a few months,
I'll just delete these old directories.