stds-802-16: 802.16 Secretary Position

I am sorry to inform you that 802.16 Secretary Scott Marin has
submitted his resignation.

Scott has been 802.16's Secretary since inception, previously serving
as Secretary of the Study Group which preceded 802.16. He has done
great work and has made many technical and leadership contributions.
We will miss him. Thanks, Scott!

If you are interested in volunteering as 802.16 Secretary, please let me know!

Roger