stds-802-16: 802.16 Secretary

As his note below indicates, Ian Baragar will not be able to continue
as 802.16 Secretary. I thank Ian for his efforts as Acting Secretary
at Session #11.

I have asked Carl Bushue to assume the duties of 802.16 Secretary,
and he has agreed. Carl is familiar with many of the secretarial
duties; he has organized the attendance book process in the past.
Also, he has spend time since Session #11 resuscitating and
configuring the 802.16 server, for which we owe him our thanks. I
have not asked Carl to commit to being Secretary past Session #12,
but I'd like to keep him on if he is willing.

Roger