stds-802-16: 802.16 Secretary

Due to a new employment situation, Carl Bushue has resigned as
Secretary of 802.16 and Vice Chair of Task Group 3. I want to thank
Carl for all of his many efforts, particularly in bringing our server
back from the dead and maintaining it.

I have asked Dean Chang, who filled in admirably as Acting Secretary
in Austin, to become the 802.16 Secretary. He has agreed. Thanks,
Dean!

Dean, however, has a commitment that prevents him from coming to
Session #17. Therefore, I'm looking for an Acting Secretary to take
Working Group minutes in Finland. This should be easy, since the
Working Group Plenaries there will be very brief.

Given the turnover, and the movement toward common development of the
licensed and unlicensed projects, we will need to reorganize the
TG3/4 efforts too. Let me know if you have suggestions or would like
to volunteer to help.

Roger