stds-802-16: URGENT: SESSION #12 RELOCATED!!!!

Upon arrival at the Marriott tonight, I was informed that 802.16's
meetings this week have been moved a nearby hotel:

Hilton Oceanfront Resort <http://www.hiltonheadhilton.com>
23 Ocean Lane
Hilton Head Island, SC  29928
Hotel Phone: +1-843-842-8000

Janice Barlow of IEEE will staff an Info Desk in the Hilton. The
phone number at the desk is +1-853-842-7157.

Refreshments breaks will be served at the Hilton, but other functions
(including registration, the Monday morning 802 Plenary, the Tuesday
night tutorial, and most of the regulatory meetings) will be in the
Marriott.

I have been told that the two hotels are 5-10 minutes apart on foot,
provided that you walk on the beach, and about 15 minutes if you walk
along the road. You can drive in less than 5 minutes. I plan to check
this out myself in a few minutes.

Both hotels have free parking.

When you register at the Marriott, you will be able to find
directions to the Hilton. There will be no meeting registration or
badge pickup at the Hilton.

This change was apparently required to accommodate the many large
groups at 802 this week. 802.1 and 802.17 will be with us in the
Hilton.

Given this change, I am going to delay the start of the 802.16
Opening Plenary 30 minutes, until 1:30 pm.

I have been communicating to the organizers my dissatisfaction at the
late notice of this change, and I will continue to do so.

Roger