stds-802-16: Update: URGENT: SESSION #12 RELOCATED!!!!

I've been to check out the Hilton. The setup is nice.

I timed the beach walk at about 12 minutes. The tricky part is
finding out when you are at the Hilton; there are several hotels, and
I didn't see any markings (on the other hand, it was a little dark).
I have asked for a sign to be put out there. In the other direction,
the Marriott is labeled with a sign you can see if you get up close.

The beach is well packed and easy to walk on, but I wouldn't
recommended bringing along a wheeled cart.

Be seeing you,

Roger