RE: stds-802-16: +++Recirculation Ballot #3a: TG1 Draft 3 toSponsor Ballot

Emanuel,

Thanks for noticing.

I created the first one using Acrobat 5 and discovered that it wasn't
fully compatible with Acrobat 4; for instance, I had a report that
some pages wouldn't print correctly under 4.

Since I'm sure there are a lot of Acrobat 4 users out there, I
regenerated the file in Acrobat 4 on 29 May.

Roger

P.S. Does anyone knows how I can get Acrobat 5 to write an Acrobat 4
compatible file? The problem is with Acrobat itself, not Distiller.

P.S. At some point I'll go to Acrobat 5 format. You might want to
upgrade your Reader:
<http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html>.