stds-802-16: TGa ad hoc committees

At Session #17, TGa created two ad hoc groups. According to the draft TGa minutes <http://ieee802.org/16/tga/docs/80216a-02_02.pdf>:

>AAS Ad Hoc group was formed and will be chaired by Randall Schwartz and/or Phil Kelly. The group was tasked to develop the following to be presented at Session #18.
>1) Evaluation to show how Mode C performs better than OFDM or OFDMA using non-integral AAS
>2) Proposed text for insertion into the draft document.
>Created an Ad Hoc regarding Alamouti preambles chaired by Amir Sarajedini. This group is task to develop text for insertion into the draft document during Session #18.

For the record, here are the contact email addresses of the appointed chairs:
	Randall C. Schwartz <rschwartz@beamreachnetworks.com
	Phil Kelly <pkelly@beamreachnetworks.com>
	Amir Sarajedini <asarajedini@beamreachnetworks.com>

I would like to remind you that the development of the 802.16a draft is in the hands of a Working Group Letter Ballot; the ballot group is composed of individual voters. Each of these voters is given an opportunity to cast a ballot and submit comments. While TGa is free to construct ad hoc committees, these committees have no particular role to play in the letter ballot. Comments requesting changes to the draft need to be submitted by individuals in accordance with the deadlines.

For an ad hoc committee is to play a positive role in the ballot process, it should focus on helping to gain consensus on issues to reduce the meeting time spent on the topic. It goes without saying that the influence of any ad hoc committee is related to the quantity and breadth of participation it can attract. Any ad hoc report needs to be submitted as a contribution that includes a record of the participants and their role in developing and approving the report. If you wish to participate, you should contact the chairs named above. Please copy TGa chair Brian Kiernan <brian.kiernan@interdigital.com> so that he can track the membership.

Roger