stds-802-16: checking interest in vehicular mobility

I would like to probe for interest in the tentative new study group
on Wireless Broadband for Vehicle Mobility. The issues will be
presented in 802's Tutorial #1 on Monday evening, and then in a "Call
for Interest" meeting from 8-10 am Tuesday:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg18/tutorials.html

I've heard some interest in looking for synergy with this topic, and
possibly even bringing it into 802.16 instead of into a new Working
Group. I received a call from one of the principals, who seemed
generally open to discussion. I suggested that I would be inclined to
support the proposal for an Executive Committee Study Group and would
like to ensure that one of its study topics would be to assess the
merits of starting this project within an existing 802 Working Group
instead of on its own.

I'd like to see what you think of this issue. Perhaps some comments
to the reflector would be helpful. Also, I'd like to know if at least
a few interested 802.16 members will be attending the tutorial and
Call for Interest.

Roger