stds-802-16: corrected P802.16a/D6 draft

Folks,

Sorry, but we have had to make a correction to the P802.16a/D6 that
we released yesterday. The new version is at the old URL:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tga/P80216a_D6.zip

The only change is in 8.4.3.5 ("Example OFDM UL RS-CC encoding").
Because the comment resolutions changed the coding, this example
needed to be recomputed.

The IEEE Balloting Center will distribute the new version in the
confirmation ballot.

Roger