stds-802-16: Approval of the Project P1802.16.3

Dear 802.16:

The IEEE-SA Standards Board has approved our PAR 1802.16.3 on Radio
Conformance Tests (RCT) for the 10-66 GHz WirelessMAN-SC Air
Interface.

The new project is assigned to our existing Task Group C, chaired by
Ken Stanwood <mailto:ken@ensemblecom.com>. Lars Lindh
<mailto:lars.e.lindh@nokia.com> has graciously volunteered as
Technical Editor. The web page is <http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/C3>.

Roger