stds-802-16: Hotel reservations for Session #26

IEEE 802.16's Session #26 will be held on 21-25 July 2003 in San
Francisco, CA, USA, along with the IEEE 802 Plenary Session. The site
is the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Embarcadero.

For details, see <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg26>. In particular:

*The 802 Opening Plenary will be held from 11-12 am on Monday. The
802.16 Opening Plenary will take place from 1-3 pm.

*Unlike recent sessions, the 802.16 Closing Plenary is scheduled for
Friday morning rather than Thursday evening. It will conclude by 11
am Friday.

*The Session #26 page has a link to the on-line Registration Form.
However, the registration system is not yet open. The registration
fee will be US$300 before 6 pm PDT on Friday 4 July 2003 and US$350
thereafter.

*The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Embarcadero is reported to be
filling up. 802 has also reserved rooms in a second hotel. See the
note below for details.

Regards,

Roger