stds-802-16: release of new draft: P802.16/D3

P802.16d/D3, the latest TGd draft, is now available:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgd/P80216d_D3.zip

as is the comment database used to derive it, with editor's notes:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_18r8.zip

Note that the editorial instructions have all been adjusted to point
to P802.16-2003/D0, the Editor's Draft Consolidation of IEEE
802.16/802.16a/802.16c:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgd/P80216-2003_D0.zip

Itzik: This was a big job. Thanks for your effort! Don't worry to
much about mistakes; that's what ballots are for.

I'll try to get the recirc open by Sunday.

Regards,

Roger