From: owner-stds-802-16@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Chayer, Remi
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 11:14 AM
To: Duncan McClure; reza.arefi@ieee.org; r.b.marks@ieee.org;
stds-802-16@ieee.org
Subject: RE: stds-802-16: Session #30 agenda

802.16 decided some time ago to have its closing plenary in the evening of
Thursday to allow its members to use Friday as travel day.  Participating in
the
joint wireless session, would remove a half-day from the 802.16 meeting
time.
Our meetings are usually 8 half days (Monday pm, Tuesday am and pm,
Wednesday am
and pm, and Thursday am, pm and evening).

We really need all 8 sessions (and sometimes we would need more), so if a
majority of the 802.16 members want to participate to the Monday afternoon
joint
session, we should consider adding a Monday evening session to the 802.16
meeting, keeping the same overall meeting time.

Regards,

Remi