From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Marianna Goldhammer
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 8:56 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] LE Ad-hoc - First working document and questions

Hi All,

I started the work by looking at System Parameters:

- for Tx power and antenna gain, I used data sheets of
  existing products, from some 5 companies; took the
   most used ones

- for SCa, OFDM,OFDMA, I used D3  to get
  performance parameters.

In the attached document you will find a proposal for
system parameters, some questions, a list of main
 interference scenarios to look at, and in the Annex
 relevant extracts from D3.

Please:

- comment on proposed parameters
- address the "yellow text" and provide OFDM and OFDMA
  parameters for lowest rate ACI
- comment on scenarios
- propose how to evaluate "service disruption" cases.

Regards,

Marianna

IEEE 802.16 LE Ad-Hoc Chair

P.S. Feel free to insert comments in text

 <<C802.16-04_NNr0.doc>>

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com

********
viruses.
********