From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@IEEE.ORG]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 9:55 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Session #33 Registration/Hotel Reservations Now
Open!

On-line Registration for IEEE 802.16 Session #33 (30 August - 2 September
2004 in Seoul, Korea) is now open. Hotel reservations have also begun.

I encourage you to register as soon as your plans are ready. Our host,
Panyuh Joo, needs to know how many people to expect. Your early action will
be greatly appreciated!

Furthermore, you will increase your chance of getting a hotel reservation if
you act soon! The cutoff date is 15 August, but rooms are not guarantee to
last that long.

There are two different registration forms. Please choose the appropriate
one:
  Registration Form for IEEE 802.16 Members and Observers
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg33/regmem.html
  Registration Form for Others
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg33/reg.html

The only difference is the amount of contact data collected. Members and
Observers will find the process very speedy. For others, I think it will
still take less than two minutes. I have not yet updated the first form to
include the expanded member list based on Session #32. I'll try to do that
soon.

The fee is (tentatively) US$270 for those registering by the deadline of 15
August. Afterwards, it (tentatively) rises to US$300. In either case, the
fee will be payable on-site. Lunches are included this time.

Please see the Session #33 web page <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg33>
for logistical details.

Regards,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA