From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Roger B. Marks
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 1:20 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Call for Reply Comments regarding comments received for Maintenance Task Group

The Maintenance Task Group Call for Comments has closed. The new Comment Report is at:
        http://ieee802.org/16/maint/docs/80216maint-04_04r5.zip

This note is a Call for Reply Comments regarding these comments, with a deadline of Tuesday 9 November AOE. The instructions are below.

When the database opens, the only records found are the Marked ones. These are the only ones open to Reply Comments.

Keep in mind that some of these comments may yet be ruled out of scope. You are welcome to suggest this in your reply comments.

Roger

----------------
To create and submit reply comments:

(1) Obtain Commentary <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/Commentary>, if you don't have it.

(2) Unzip the Comment Report to get a ".USR" file, which will open in Commentary.

(3) Read the comments in Commentary. When you want to respond to a comment, check the "Marked" box at the top of that record. Then fill out the following fields:

Recommendation by:
Recommendation:
Proposed Resolution:
Reason for Recommendation:

You are justified in recommending rejection on grounds of incompleteness or lack of a specific change request.

(4) When you are finished entering replies, look under Scripts and choose "Find Marked Records". This will find the records for which you checked the "Marked" box. Only the found records will be exported in Step (5). Don't include records on which you have no reply comment.

(5) Under Scripts, choose "Export Clause Editor's Proposals". Choose the file type "FileMaker Pro Runtime Files". Enter a file name of the form "Maint_reply_Name.USR", where "Name" is your name.

(6) Upload the exported file to <http://maint.wirelessman.org>.

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837 National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access

        <http://WirelessMAN.org>