[STDS-802-16] ITU-R WP 8F questionnaire on services and market for systems beyond IMT-2000

Folks,

We have an opportunity to submit input to ITU-R Working Party 8F
regarding services and market for the future development of IMT-2000
and systems beyond IMT-2000. The questionnaire is available here:
<http://www.itu.int/md/meetingdoc.asp?type=sitems&lang=e&parent=R00-CACE-CIR-0326>.

I would like to request that Jose Costa coordinate input on this
topic and try to get a document completed by the end of Session #34.
Please consider developing content and submitting it to Jose. We'll
discuss this at the opening and closing plenaries next week.

Roger