Re: [STDS-802-16] PDF format vs DOC format

At least one person thought that the note below meant that
contributions need to be in DOC format. This is incorrect.

You contributions may be in PDF.

However, your RESERVATION OF NUMBERS should use a DOC extension.

For example:
        *File for reservation:  C80216e-05_999rsv.doc
        *File for contribution: C80216e-05_999.pdf

Roger

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com

computer viruses.