Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Resolutions of Comments regarding Maintenance Task Group

Task Group below, no proposed resolution comments have been submitted.
Therefore to resolve the unresolved comments from the last meeting, we will
be working from the Commentary database in IEEE 80216maint-04/09r1:

         http://ieee802.org/16/maint/docs/80216maint-04_09r1.zip

which contains the original comments and their reply comments.

Jon