[STDS-802-16] forwarding in mesh mode

Hi evrybody,
if we consider a 802.16 mesh network composed of several nodes. Among them, we note three nodes X, Y and Z. X is a 1-hop neighbour of Y. Z is also a 1-hop  neighbour of Y. But  Z isn't a 1-hop neighbor  of  X. When X wants to transmit data to Z. The data shuld normally transit via Y. How could Y notes that the received trafic from X must forwarded to Z. Or, if we want, how could X indicate to Y that the data he is sending must be forwarded to Z.
I have noted that  MAC header and  Mesh subheader doesn't include final destination indication.
Thanks in advance
Ramzi TKA