[STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Announcing 6/1/06 Meeting of Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group

Dear Ad Hoc participants,

As we discussed in the previous meeting the next meeting of the Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group will occur on Thursday June 1,  06:00 – 08:00 PDT (13:00 – 15:00 UTC). (At the meeting we will discuss varying the meeting times to accommodate people’s schedules).

The bridge for the meeting is 916-356-2663, Bridge: 1, Passcode: 8272405.

I have updated the draft to include modifications to the outline that we agreed to in the May 25 meeting and to incorporate some preliminary text into the sections (based on content from session 43 contributions). I encourage participants to review the draft and to discuss the draft via email before the meeting. I will send out an agenda for the meeting on Wednesday. The new draft is in the temp directory in the upload server in the following location: C80216j-06_UMAHtemp_r1.doc .

I look forward to a productive discussion and to making progress toward our goal of creating a harmonized contribution.

Best Regards,

Jerry Sydir